Tuesday, September 30, 2008

D'oh - I got tagged

I've seen this so many times on blogs and never paid much attention, then I got tagged by Lindsey over at the Frugal Crafter ( fun site, check it out!) It has taken me a over week to respond, partly because you have to tag 7 others and I don't know 7 other people with blogs that I would feel comfortable asking to participate and partly because I don't know 7 interesting facts about myself. I don't follow rules very well, so I'll just do it my way.... tell my not so interesting facts about myself and take volunteers. If you would like to be tagged and linked to my page, let me know, I'm happy to add you!

Here are the tag rules:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here are my facts:
1. I like to eat leftover spaghetti for breakfast
2. I don't decorate because I'm too lazy to move things when I dust
3. I can't sleep if my feet are covered - I guess I breath through my toes
4. I met my husband on the Internet, we were a 99% match. I'm not so sure about that now-I think the questions may have been a bit skewed, but we are happily married for almost 9 years now so I'm glad they were skewed, had they only been 98% I may have logged off...then where would I be?
5. Driving scares me so I'm glad gas prices are high and I have to stay home
6. I love to fish, and I love to eat fish, but I hate to eat the ones I catch
7. I like to get up and craft in the middle of the night when the house is totally quiet - sometimes you'll see my craft room light on at 2 or 3 am - can't sleep anyway - too many fun projects in my head!

My tag-ees:
MY first volunteer is Denise, she has made some great SCAL files and shadow boxes, check her out: http://dscrapbookingroom.blogspot.com/

Here is where your name and blog could go :)

Have a good night! Check back soon, its supposed to rain all week, so I'll be crafting and sharing:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Tag me please! I've got a new scal blog going...dscrapbookingroom.blogspot.com

Then let me see those rules again! lol

paperscissorsink said...

Thanks for volunteering! I can't seem to get onto your blog, as soon as I can I will add you and tag you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing! I know what you mean about not knowing anyone well enough to tag them...well I guess that is how we get to know each other right! Take care,
Lindsay