Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Puzzle Cards with SCAL



Puzzle cards are fun to make for kids birthdays or party favors. Cut from thin chipboard and stamp directly, or modge-podge some paper on top. For this one I used a brayer with black ink, then stamped a spider web (from Stampin' Up! Web Wishes) in white craft ink. The Happy Halloween is a rub on and the other stamp (from Stampin Up!Batty for you) is on a pop dot. Once your card is decorated, take peices apart and stuff in an envelope for the recipient to put together. Special thanks to Diana for helping me with the .svg file. I have the .scut file below.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shirly! Wow, I was thinking that this would be handy...now I don't have to bother to make one! Your card is cute too!

Anonymous said...

how do i get the puzzle card to opwen it's.htm
Ann

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute idea. You did a great job. thanks for sharing your idea. Mary in Hong Kong

--sme said...

What a great idea! Thanks!

Deanna said...

It won't let me upload the file. Could you send me the file through email? thanks, Deanna