Sunday, December 28, 2008

Ric Rac for SCAL

There was a request for ric rac on my SCAL group. I don't have a photo of this cut, but I have used it and it cuts just great, it is 12 inch and close to actual ric rac, but you can of course resize, or cut it down. It was made using inscape and pse6. I will try and find something I can photo to show the cut, but here is the file in the meantime:

RicRac.scut

If you are a Cricut DS person, there is a similar file on my borders .cut from earlier post:
http://www.paperscissorsinc.com/2008/05/cricut-borders-and-decorative-scissors.html

5 comments:

Debbie H said...

TFS, this will be a fun cut to use!

Deb H

Snatertje said...

Hi

I just want to say thanks for the designs you made and shared on your blog, I downloaded the pillowbox an cut it already.

Thanks for sharing. I am amazed about everything that is possible with the carts and CDS.

take care linda from Holland

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. This is a great cut file.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the Ric Rac!!

Kristie said...

Thanks so much for sharing this file! It is JUST what I was looking for!