Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hot Cocoa pocket mug for Cricut, George or Plantin


I know I've seen these on the internet before, but of course when I needed one, I couldn't find one... so I made my own! If you are looking for one too, feel free to click the link below and use mine I have used cricut ds and created the file with two pages, one is George only and one is Plantin only. Your bug will only ask you for the carts needed for the cut so you can just highlight and cut from the page titled with the cart you do have, ignore or delete the other page. I figure everybody has either George or Plantin - or if your bug crazy like me, you have both! I have included tabs on the side and bottom of the mug that you fold and fold to the back. When I made the mug big enough to accommodate the hot cocoa packet and tried gluing it closed along the bottom and side, then it didn't fit in a standard card envelope, with the tabs, the cocoa packet fits nicely in the mug and will still fit in the A2 envelope. This one I sponged, stamped and tied a bow, super quick and great for tossing on the top of a package or handing out as gifts.

 Mug cut file
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great teacher gift! thanks! PS I mentioned you blog on the cricut chatter #3 thread over at SCS, someone was looking for a pillow box, hope you don't mind!
Lindsay

Snatertje said...

Wow thanks for sharing, it wil make a great gift.

take care Linda

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. This is just the card I need. For two of my coworkers I have a tin of home made Christmas cookies and this card will complete the gift.
Thank you again!
Laurie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing. I love it. Cindy

Anonymous said...

Again, thanks for sharing! This will make cute little treats for friends.

Canshe said...

I am new to this blog. I love the hot cocoa pocket and would love to get the details BUT I don't know how to get to them.

Thanks in advance for your help