Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thinking Snow! Cricut DS Swirl Tree




I needed a bare swirly tree for a scrap page (my boys were climbing a bare windy willow tree last week) . This was my test cut, and not liking to throw things away, I thought I'd use it for a card. The snowflakes are stamped on kraft with white pigment ink, snow on the tree is a little flocking-fun stuff! I put the second paper/snow on pop dots for dimension. To make this I had to use 3 different carts to get the swirls to mesh in a nice way, Joys of the season, Home Accents and George(the trunk is an I). Tree height is about 4 inches. As I made this card I am thinking and wishing for snow. I used to hate the snow, but now with two little boys, I find myself wishing for it to get here. My boys will have lots of fun and I will get lots of cute pictures, forecast is for a chance of snow next weekend. I hope they are right! I'll try and finish that scrap page and get it up too.

PSI_SwirlTree.Cut

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your tree. I think this cut will come in very handy

Allison and Adam said...

That is a really pretty card, thanks for sharing the file, I love that tree!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the file. Your tree looks great.
Angie Person

--sme said...

LOVE IT! Thanks!