Friday, December 4, 2009

Come Let us Adore Him Title


Yesterday I spent a good deal of time making this title for my block, only to realized, duh, for vinyl they don't have to be one piece. So, I thought I'd post just the title I did in case someone can use it for another project. I'm hoping to go to Lowes today and get some tiles, maybe I can use it for that. This cuts much better from paper than the vinyl one in yesterdays post - for this one I did a stroke of 7 pixels to each letter-so they are not so delicate.

Happy cutting!

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Thank you so much for sharing the file!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the -8&&&&0&&&&Christmas post on Dec. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Katherine said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you! it's perfect for my layout detailing the twins in the Christmas Pageant! Thank you & Merry Christmas!

Pat said...

I'm brand new to all this and can't believe how kind (and talented) you are for sharing this.
THANKS SO MUCH

Jen Young said...

I just tried opening this file, andit says it's set to private! Thanks for sharing your files! Can you email me the cut file?
youngsscrapping at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

When I try to download this it says private - can you email it ? clw836@aol.com
This is beautiful -- Thanks for the great designs !