Thursday, December 17, 2009

Money, Check and Giftcards envelope svgs










7 days left to finish those craft projects! If instead your giving cash, checks or gift cards, then here are some freebies to help you make them look cute. The envelope is the right size for check or cash and is available in cut with Plantin Schoolbook/ds, or as SCUT for SCAL(2). To make the envie, fold in side tabs then glue bottom flap on edges only (where I have blue in photo3). If you want to just seal it, you can do that and decorate the front. I did a decoration plate the front then there is no sealing. To do that make your front plate, then add a couple pop dots just below where the top lip comes down, put the plate on and it will hold it close. This way it is re-sealable and even reusable.

Check envelope for Cricut DS,Plantin SB

For the gift card holder, it is SCAL only, sorry. But I do have some other gift card holders in DS here:






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Card post on Dec. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika said...

Thanks so much! I used your file to put in a gift of basketball game tickets for my son.

Waseem said...

I find it very helpful for Gift Card envelopes..Do you have some more to share.