Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The other tile: Mothers of little boys




This is the other tile I did today. It took me about 6 tries to get the letters all cut at the right pressure-I need different vinyl. I used the trace feature in SCAL2 today, WOW! That sure makes things a lot easier! So I did this at 5.4 by 5.4 inches and put it on 6 inch tile. I finished the sides with thin strips of the same vinyl and I still have to do the back with a hanger. The snow should be all gone by morning and I can get to Micheals for some glue and hangers...and spend my birthday money!


Hum, should I get a bind it all or A Childs Year?




Here is the file for the verse if you would like to make one:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Dec. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on Dec. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

Tanya said...

Great tile and saying! Thanks for sharing!!

--sme said...

As the mom of a little boy, I thank you for this!