Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lighthouse vinyl tile


Here is another 6x6 tile I made. This one was made for my neighbors, they have lots of lighthouses in their home. The image was a freebie on http://www.clker.com/, I flipped it and cleaned up some of the small stuff. I did the writing in Photoshop so I could add a 5 pt stroke to scriptina (I can never get that one to cut well without fattening it up a bit). Then cut the whole thing from some white cricut vinyl. I couldn't get the seagulls to cut well, so I just did them by hand out of some of the scraps. I put a hanger on with Gorilla glue and added a felt piece to the back to finish it off. I think this would be a great one for a glass block, maybe I'll try that after the holidays. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Pat said...

I like the lighthouse title. It might be something I choose to do in the future. Also check out this site www.tinsignguru.com if you like lighthouse license plate. This one you can customize yourself to.