Friday, October 29, 2010

And a couple more tiles done with my cricut


Just a few more, I promise, then I'll move on (I have the scrapping bug but I have to get some of these done for a small in home craft show).  So the first is done with lacy labels and Straight from the nest and the second is lacy labels and Joys of the Season.  Thanks for looking!   And buy the way, oh my crafts has their vinyl on sale right now, super good price and free ship if you spend $50  A few other items may have slipped into my cart while I was buying vinyl, so you can bet I hit the free ship, be sure to check out their cuttlebug sale too!

5 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

looking good!!

Doodle said...

Where do you find your files? I love em!

Amber said...

LOVE the Peace one. Is that blue vinyl? What a weeding process!!

Anonymous said...

just found your site! love your work! is it too late to get the peace file if you are sharing.

Anonymous said...

These are really nice! How did you transfer the image to these tiles? Could you use these tiles as trivets, I mean could the image transfer process you are using withstand hot pans/plates?

Thank you!