Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Give Thanks and BELIEVE gift tiles

Todays tile was Thanksgiving themed.  The font is Champignon and is just beautiful, you can download it from on dafont.com.  The wheat I drew in inkscape.  I also have a Christmas one I did yesterday, the font is from Winter Wonderland and the sleigh is from Christmas.  These are both 6x6 tiles.  I see on another tile that someone asked how to drill the holes.  There is a special bit you buy for your drill for ceramic tiles-I bought mine at Lowes for $10ish, just snap it into your drill and away you go!

3 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

they came out great, I really love the give thanks one...nice job!

Jennifer said...

These are great!!! :) They would be nice gifts!

Amber said...

Might also want to give people the heads up that the more expensive the tiles, the harder it is to dril. The cheaper ones that are shinny and white seem to be the easiest. Don't you agree?