Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Design Studio search - I learned something new today!

So many times I'll do a search for an image, but then when I click on the cart I can't tell which button it is (partly because they show so stinkin' small on screen).  Today when I was searching I accidentally clicked the arrow button right next to the word Keywords, and do you know what happens.....the key with that item gets highlighted, WOW!  Its probably been able to do that all along and I just didn't know, or maybe its an update, either way....WOO HOO!  I know you can also search on CricutSearch.com, but this way works for me-even better now.  Just had to share...in case someone else out there didn't know either.

5 comments:

Doodle said...

LOL! WOW! Thanks - I didn't know that either! ;o)

~JulieH~ said...

Oh thank you so much I didn't know that either, off to try it now!
Juliex

Tanya said...

Did not know this! Thanks :)

Tami B. said...

Thank you so much for this little treasure!

Crystal said...

This is a great gift idea. Now I just have to find the drill;)