Saturday, October 23, 2010

A couple Christmas tiles with Winter Wonderland, Noel, and SCAL


Here are a couple Christmas tiles I made - they are just the beginning so if you t are wanting to make some for gifts, stay tuned.  The first one was done with SCAL for the words and the mistletoe is from the Christmas solutions cartridge (cut at 2 1/4 inch).  The second one was done with the wreath from Christmas (Blackout, 4 inch), the berries (4 inch, layers, shift sleigh), and the joy (2 inch) are from Winter Wonderland.  The tile is 6x6 and I drilled a hole before adding the vinyl so the ribbon could be used to hang it.  Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

great tiles!

Anonymous said...

Very nice Shirley. I might have to make me some of those! How about tomorrow at your house! lol

Anonymous said...

I have question, how did you drill the hole without breaking the tile?

Jennifer said...

What a great idea!!! :)

Amy said...

These are both fabulous!

Janis said...

They are both adorable! I would love to know what font you used for for the script text on your Mistletoe tile ("Meet me under the") . . . very pretty. Gotta go now and look at your previous posts. Great work.