Monday, October 25, 2010

Stocking Feet Only Please holiday tile

Here is my Sunday tile (I'm making a different one each day).  Its done with Christmas Cheer (stocking, card function, with the fold marks hidden in DS), and Storybook.  We used red sticky strip and diamond dust around the outside.  This was made for my friend to remind her holiday guests not to wear shoes in her house, but I think we will make more of the same one (one for me too!) as soon as I get some more red vinyl.   I love that you can use the actual card function to make a matching gift card, how cute is that!  Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

super cute... nice suttle way to remind peps to take off their shoes @ the door.. :0)

Jennifer said...

Wow!!! :) Love it!

(at the risk of sounding clueless, did you use white vinyl or just red with cutouts exposing the tile itself?)

paperscissorsink said...

Thanks you! It is red vinyl and a white tile, then we used sticky strip/diamond dust around the outside edge, and felt on the back :)