Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chirstmas Card time - sketch 1

I thought I would start on some Christmas cards, so I went through my stack of "to do someday" card sketches and picked this one to do first (I picked out several that are suitable for mass production).  The poinsettia is from Joys of the season cut at 2 3/4 inch and the corner flourish is from Home Accents cut at 3 inch.  That smaller panel is 4 x 3 and the stamp is Stampin Up.  If you need a poinsettia svg, you can find one HERE .  I just updated the expired link, so it should be working again for one week.   Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

great card... mass production ~ eek... sounds like a whole lot!

Tasha said...

Wow this is a gorgeous christmas card, gret sentiment and paper, i love the flower
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this svg again. However, I still am not able to download it. When I download it, it keeps taking me back to the download screen.