Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Messy Morning in the stamp room



I think moms who love to craft tend to have kids that love to craft. I took this photo of my boys this morning. Today they are making cards for me, daddy and grandma - with their favorite stamp set: Ahoy Mate (Stampin' Up!). I keep a separate set of supplies in my room just for them- sort of "decoy" supplies so I don't have to worry they will break anything of TOO great a value (some of those supplies are expensive!) Then we can all relax and have fun together. Aren't they the cutest little stampers?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like my scrap room! I have twins too...your's are twins right? Thanks for sharing the projects!

Becky said...

They are so cute!! I already let my little man play in my scrap room with me-he's 2! I buy him little stamp sets and crayons and markers and he's a happy camper! In a few years I'll have both my boys with me in my room!

Jennifer said...

Ohmygoodness!!! They are tooooo cute! :) And they do look artistic...that's awesome! (are they identical twins?! how lucky are you?!)