Monday, October 13, 2008

Glue Pads vs. Heat and Stick: Product review


I love glitter and when I saw these new ink glue pads come out I was excited to use them to stamp and add glitter to...well, anything and everything! I tried one at a friends house recently and was disappointed in the result, I didn't think it held very well. I bought this Pallet brand one hoping it would work better. Nope, in fact this one worked WORSE. So if you are thinking of buying one, save your money (and they aren't cheep either). I will be staying with my heat and stick powder from Stampin Up. If anyone knows some magical trick - I'd love to hear it. I'm thinking I'll add some Elmer's glue to this pad and see if that works, I'll let you know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too am dissapointed in the glue pads, but the one that I have found that works the best is the Essential Glue Pad by Tsukineko. Hope this helps.
Angie

Marjorie said...

I totally agree with you about the glue pads. I would love to find one that actually holds glitter!

Monica said...

I have tried the one by Tsukineko also and like the results. I haven't tried the Heat and Stick yet, so I have no comparison.