Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


I thought I'd get last years Halloween photos done before I start taking photos for this Halloween. Just in time - its Halloween morning, kids have been up less than an hour and they are wanting to put on their costumes. They love to play dress up any day, but to dress up and get rewarded for it with candy - what fun! Last year they were a Dr and a Fireman, this year they are dressing as a pirate and Darth Vadar. I already have all my Halloween papers out, so maybe I'll be a little quicker with this years page. The papers on this layout are from Stampin Up, title is SU rub on and the fence/cat are from Paper Doll (Cricut).

Have a SPOOKTACULAR day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh i can't wait till i can get the paperdoll cartidge! your layout is just too cute! Thanks for sharing!

I uploaded some of my old layouts from halloweens past to my blog over here perhaps you can pop by and take a looksie!

happy halloween!