Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Martha Stuart rat problems




I just love Halloween and I will admit I am a bit of a Martha fan. So I was very excitted yesterday when someone was kind enough to share this great Martha Stuart site with Halloween sihouetts :
http://images.marthastewart.com/images/content/web/pdfs/2007Q4/la_hall07_badthings.pdf
Within minutes my cricut/ SCAL was cranking out the rats and they were all over my house. A few even made their way over to my neighbors house (hopefully they will get a chuckle when they get home from work). If you love those shilouettts that are so popular right now, check it out, they are free and lots of fun!

2 comments:

hmcloda said...

I found your blog last night and love your projects! I have a technical question? How were you able to cut the PDF images with SCAL? I'm new to the program and cannot figure out how to convert the PDF image to SVG. I would greatly appreciate if you could point me in the right direction. Thank you!

Nancy Edwards said...

I just found your site and i love your creations. Would you be willing to share your SCAL filre for the rat?

Thanks!