Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fall cards and a mixed media patchwork pumpkin

9 months since I've posted...why? Well, I went back to school, thats a big part. ..  The other is just crazy-don't laugh...but its because I have a winter banner.   See those snowflakes? they have kept me away, yet I can't seem to change them.  Ironically, as of last week,  I have a degree in Graphic Design.  If someone else needed a design, no problem, but for me to make one for myself - can't seem to commit to one. So the answer was to wait until winter to begin posting, or just ignore it and start posting anyway.   Since I'm done with school and nothing else to do,  I chose to ignore it.


Here's my "feelling fall" projects for today.... Stamp is from Memory Box...picked it up at a sale for $1 - yeah me!  Next, I tested out the silhouette, haven't used it in forever.....

Yup, it still works....

And the sewing machine, lets dust that off too!

Actually, this is a double whammy, because I used the sewing machine for the pumpking AND the silhouette to make the leaf.  
Ahhh, it feels good to post again


4 comments:

Kraftychick said...

So glad to have you back - you have been missed! Good Luck with school! Love the Fall projects - I'm ready for the season. TFS!

Jackie

Diane said...

I didn't even notice the banner until I started reading the post. It will be winter soon enough, I'd leave it. Your little patchwork pumpkin turned out wonderful.

Unknown said...

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal said...

I love that pumpkin!