Friday, June 25, 2010

I'm back with a couple cards with Lacy Labels

I've been camping and can I just say, Moran State Park on Orcas Island is AMAZING...so very beautiful!  I can't wait to do some camping scrap pages.  But until then I wanted to post a couple of cards done with the lacy labels cart:
Isn't that a cool butterfly background stamp? I got it a garage sale for $3, YEAH!
I've heard some complaints about the lite carts at Walmart (regarding price).  So I just wanted to take some photos of the booklet so people could see what was in them.  They are different that the have an extra function (so each button has reg/shift/function/shift-function for a total of 4 layers, instead of the solution ones that have only 2 layers).  The labels one comes with 50 labels and what I really like is the handbook-its like a fold out laminated map.
I'm hoping they do come down in price so I can buy a couple of the others, but I do think they are better than the solution carts and worth more.  Now...if you'd like a couple labels I have a few svgs.  They are only two layers, but free!  If you like the first 5, then please leave a comment and then I'll know to leave the next 5.



And one on a scrap page (not crazy about this page, but its been almost finished for 2 years and I'm ready to just let it go)

19 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

great cards Shirley, love the labels and the lo is cute, let it go keep it simple LOL! I do the same thing I leave it thinking I will add more to it and never do. I like it nice and simple.

Trisha said...

I think one can never have too many labels! Thank you!

Pattyb said...

Love the labels! Hope you so more of tem. Love your cards too.
Thanks for sharing.......

Blessings, Pat

Lorianna said...

LOVE the labels!!!
Thanks so much for sharing!!!
Looking forward to more
Hugs
Lori

Katrina said...

Thanks!!!

Unknown said...

Nice card, like the labels too.

Andrea said...

I love the labels - even more, I REALLY love the journaling lines on the scrapbook page. How did you get those lines on your label? Is it a photoshop file? This is exactly the use I'm hoping for!
oh - and I'd love the other 5 too please. :)

Margot said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the labels! Would love to see some more. Thanks!

Love the cards as well! TFS!

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much for the files!!! :) I love the labels...hopefully, this will tide me over until I can splurge on the Lacey Labels cartridge (it's one of my two favorite)!

-Jennifer

Amy said...

Thanks for sharing these, you can never have too many to choose from!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the labels. I think you can use them for everything! Would love to see more. It sure beast the Walmart price! Rosie

Anonymous said...

I love these labels! I have tried to download .svg files from you on several instances. when i click on the link it takes me to mediafire and I click the link to begin the download but it always just downloads a .txt file not the .svg indicated.

Maggie said...

Thanks for the labels and love all the work you do.

crotnem said...

Your cardswith the lacey labels are great! Yes, give us more!! LOL

Jun Bug House said...

LOVE THE CARDS, LOVE THE LABELS.
Can't get a better price on labels than free.
Thank you dear.
**U**
Nance

Judy B. said...

Would love to get some more labels!! TFS!!

Carla said...

I like the labels, especially the 1st and 5th. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

I do love your labels! Thank you for sharing them. They are really perfect for me. I also like the scrapbook page you used the label on!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the label files. greatly appeciated.
Gwen